2.0

I purchased a self propel $270.00 mower from home depo in april 2019. For a total of 8 times so far the fuel cap has vibrated off the tank when in use, spilling expensive fuel all over the mower.

It is no small wonder that the mower has not exploded with fire from this poor design. At best I can only close the cap only by what seems like a 1/4 turn. I checked and there are no conventional threads on the gas tank. Only some new designed closure tabs.

My God People ! What the *** was wrong with securing the gas cap the proven and safe way with threads to screw on the cap.

Who runs Toro in the common sense department. It ain't broke, DON'T FIX IT !!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Toro Lawn Mower.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: I am taking it back for another mower.........

Comments

Machele

Oh, great! Something else for me to be aware of the next time I need a small lawn mower.

As it is, I cannot find one at a reasonable price that cuts grass as they should or runs well-enough to do so.

With all the "safety" features on them now your best bet is finding them at garage sales, etc. and fixing them up yourself----gotta find the older ones without the newer environmental nonsense and safety features, tho.

Toro Reviews