71-73 Windsor Ave, Vernon, CT 06066
1.2

Bought a battery operated trimmer. Used once and couldnt charge battery.

Went to place of purchase only to find out that they are not permitted to make things right. Had to send battery and charger to Toro at my expense. Recieved a battery but still no charger. I bought it cause Toro used to have a good reputation.

I guess thats ot true anymore.

I will never purchase another product from them. I'm disabled and have had to trim by hand for over 2 months

Product or Service Mentioned: Toro String Trimmer.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Toro Cons: Continued problems, Lack of concern for my issue.

Comments

Machele

Sounds like it may not have come with a charger, from what I read between the lines, either on purpose or as a mistake. Not really too clear.

You might want to read the packaging labels and see if it mentions anything about a charger not being supplied. Many brands nowadays will sell the product but not a battery but I haven't seen any that doesn't come with a charger. Do a search on Amazon.com of your machine and read the description of it and what comes with it. You might be able to buy a charger separately on Amazon.

If no luck finding a charger, just buy a Black&Decker cordless string trimmer with a 20v lithium battery and charger for less than a hundred dollars, last I checked. Toro is highly over-rated.

Toro Reviews