TORO 51592 BLOWER FIRE/ELECTROCUTED
I was using my TORO 51592 blower when it started to catch on fire and possibly electrocute me.I called the company and spoke to supervisor Liz and does not want to take responsibility BEWARE there are thousands of these units can possibly go on FIRE.
This company is not looking on behalf of the customer. I will be contacting a federal agency to oversee this matter.
Again please look at your Toro blower and if you smell burning rubber or fire please contact federal agency.I will be documenting a couple of pictures of the burnt blower and extension cord.
This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $119. The author is overall dissatisfied with Toro and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.
Also, you can continue reading comments about Toro.
Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Toro to other companies on our site.