my trimmer is electric, upon using it one after noon, i smelled something burnning, and saw flames comming from the motor part and imediately unpluged it, i have not been able to used it since, 5-6 months ago.

model#51352 eletric trimmer.how can if find out if there is a recall on it.

when i tried to return it to Home Depot they said they never carried Toro items.

that is where i have bought all of my garden tools.i hasve serched consumer.com, there is called the Toro company they said this is a discontined item.

Had an Experience with Toro?

Comments

TORO 51592 BLOWER FIRE/ELECTROCUTED Toro "I was using my TORO 51592 blower when it started to catch on fire and possibly electrocute me. I called the company and spoke to supervisor Liz and does not..." Read more Buy Squad - Not a new TV + shipping insurance after order Buy Squad "PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR----> DO NOT BUY anything from Buy Squad. Honestly, after researching on this company, I feel so *** to fall for their "low price" ;0( I ordered..." Read more Whirlpool - DANGEROUS OVEN Whirlpool "MY 6 MONTH OLD GERMAN SHEPHERD PUPPY HIT HER LEG ON THE BOTTOM OF THIS OVEN AND THE METAL PIECE WAS SO RAZOR SHARP IT CUT HER LEG SO BADLY..." Read more Swagway - Buyer Beware! Swagway "I bought a brand new (or so I thought) X2 on 12/8/16 straight off of the company website. It was a promo deal that included the board and bag. When..." Read more Richmond American Homes - Fixing issues after move in Richmond American Homes "First off the sales guy acted like a used car salesman for about 75% of the time we interacted with him either in person or on the phone. We should..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more